Full Export Of Integration Branch Returns Error And Then Hangs Migration Application
(Doc ID 2787094.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 17.0 [IP2017] to 21.9 [Release V17]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run a full migration of an integration workspace it fails on the SeedExport step.
The log files related to the failed migration can be located under the Siebel Filesystem's migration/<archive_id>/log directory.
In the respective log file the following error is found, the logs
The screenshot below illustrates the state of the migration plan execution:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an integration workspace namely "int_hotfixr21.1"
2. Implement any change that is required for migration (this is step is not required to reproduce the behavior)
3. Create a full migration plan and define the workspace branch for migration with the workspace created on step 1
4. Run the full migration plan
5. The migration plan will not complete and will stay as Running without any progression
New integration workspace created for migration which name contains a dot "."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document