If Last Offer Treatment Is Expired On the Campaign, No Segments Are Loading
(Doc ID 2789361.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2021
Applies to:Siebel Marketing - Version 15.7 [IP2015] to 21.5 [Release V15 to V17]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following behavior was reported on the 15.7 Siebel version and reproduced by technical support on the 20.9 version: if the last offer treatment in the campaign is expired (treatments being arranged in ascending order by name), no segments are loaded when 'Load campaign' is executed.
The issue was reproduced with the following steps:
1. Integrate a Siebel environment with OBIEE in order to be able to associate segments with campaigns.
2. Create a marketing campaign, associate an offer, and 2 treatments. Set an Expiration date in the future for both treatments or leave it null.
2. Associate a segment to the campaign and allocate 50% percent for each treatment.
3. Load the campaign and check that contacts were loaded as expected for both treatments.
4. In campaign->Design->Offer->Treatments tab, set expiration date to a day in the past for the last treatment of the campaign (treatments being arranged in ascending order by name).
5. Load the campaign again and this time 0 contacts are loaded. The expected behavior is that 50% of the contacts should be loaded for the treatment that is not expired, but no contact is loaded.
The issue happens only when using marketing segments. If lists are used instead of segments the issue does not occur.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document