Lost Record Context After Picking Product Using Tab Button
(Doc ID 2791365.1)
Last updated on JULY 20, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 18.104.22.168.16 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding new line item on [Quote Item List Applet] or [Order Entry - Line Item List Applet (Sales)], new line item is placed as last line, but focus is lost (it remains on the latest line chosen).
The issue was reproduced internally on standard application 19.8 version with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Administration Product -> Products, create 3 simple products and release them (e.g AAA, BBB, CCC).
2. Navigate to Quotes, create a quote , drill down on it and select Line items view.
3. Add more products to the quote (5 products).
4. Select different rows and push + button to add another product. In order to add the product do not open the pick applet just enter a part of the name and press TAB.
Repeat this for the AAA, BBB products created. Behavior is as expected, product is added in the position where the focus was set and focus remains on the added line item.
5. Select the 6'th line item and add a new line item using the same TAB approach (use Transportation product). The product is added on the latest position in the list applet,
even if it should be the 6'th line item and the focus remains in the 6'th line.
6. Repeat for CCC product, behavior is correct.
7. Repeat again for Transportation product and same wrong behavior occurs: The line item is added in the last position and the focus remain in the line where the Transportation product should have been placed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document