'Task Log Cleanup Service' Business Service 'CleanTaskLog' Method Is Not Deleting Records From S_TU_LOG table
(Doc ID 2793850.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2022
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 20.12 to 21.8 [Release V17]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Business Service "Task Log Clean Up Service" should delete records from S_TU_INST, S_TU_LOG extension tables and S_TU_LOG tables but only S_TU_INST table records are deleted.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1 .Login to Siebel Application
2. Activate FS Asset to Contract Task from Administration - Business Process > Task Deployment view and activate the task
3. Go to Service Agreement Screen and create new Agreement
4. Drill down on Agreement name and add agreement line item
5. Launch Task pane and launch Agreement Creation Task and complete the task flow
6. Check the records in S_TU_INST and S_TU_LOG tables.Records are created in S_TU_INST and S_TU_LOG tables
7. Execute "Task Log Clean Up Service" > CleanTaskLog Method - records in S_TU_INST are deleted and records in S_TU_LOG table are not deleted
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document