How To View Or Revert Changes To Objects In Workspace Dashboard
(Doc ID 2794112.1)
Last updated on JULY 23, 2021
Applies to:Siebel Tools - Version 17.0 [IP2017] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
From the Workspace Dashboard - Repository Workspace List View it is not possible to view or revert changes to the modified objects.
Currently, the View displays only: Version Number, Merge Version Info, Comments, Object Name, Object Type and Operation.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open Siebel Tools > create a new Workspace "dev_sadmin_test1"
2. Go to Vanilla Applet and query for "A Account Planning Header Applet"
3. Edit Server Scripts > move through the methods, but do not change anything
4. Go to "Repository Workspace List View" > Object "A Account Planning Header Applet" is marked as changed with "Update" operation
5. Right-click or try to make a change in the View: View is Read-Only
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document