Delivering Changes To A Business Component With Server Scripts Returns SBL-OSD-01000 Error in Siebel Tools
(Doc ID 2797538.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2021
Applies to:Siebel Tools - Version 21.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempt to deliver changes to a Business Component with some Server Scripts in Siebel Tools, it returns Error SBL-OSD-01000.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enable the following environment variables:
2. Log into Siebel Tools > Create a Dev workspace
3. Query for Action BC and confirmed that the below line of code is added under Declaration:
4. Add something for the Comments field
5. Deliver the WS to MAIN
6. Click Start Merge button
7. Wait a little bit and the reported error shows up
Upgraded from Siebel IP15 to 21.x.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document