CORS Policy Error "No Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present" when Acessing Sales Application In Siebel 2016 And Redirecting URL Issue
(Doc ID 2798198.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.19 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Redirecting URL is not working with Siebel 2016 Sales application with IIS web server and getting CORS policy Error
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Configured OM with SSO enabled with windows authentication.
2. Using url https://hotname.domainname/saleshttps_enu/for logging to application. But it was redirecting to https://hostname/saleshttps_enu/. (without domainname)
3. To overcome this , enabled FQDN in eapps.cfg but when using a different url alias (siebeldev01 or remotecrm) to connect to the site then the site should continue using that name and not change it.
4. But using http://siebeldev01/saleshttps_enu/, it is redirecting to https://mr****dev.domainname/saleshttps_enu/
5. FQDN we have specified as mr***ev.domainname in eapps.cfg
After enabling FQDN for redirecting URL to use domain name along with hostname, request is redirected to different URL and seeing CORS policy error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document