Siebel UI Configurator User Interface - Web Template Elements Are Not Aligned
(Doc ID 2798358.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 04, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 20.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It was reported that in standard Siebel CRM application, 20.11 version, the elements 'List Price', 'Your Price' displayed in Siebel UI Configurator are not aligned as they used to be in previous versions.
The issue was reproduced with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Administration Product -> Product Definitions and create 3 customizable products with below names then release them.
2. Create another customizable product with name 'Root_product', drilldown on its workspace, and add 3 relationships of type Product for the three products created in step 1.
3. Select the User Interface tab and add a record with values:
Option Name= TEST
Base Theme = Base Theme with Auto Pricing JS
Product Theme = Tab Product Theme OUI
3. Drill down on TEST record and create a new record in the Group List applet with following fields:
Group Name= TEST
Group Theme= Standard Group Theme JS
4. Select each child product in the tree structure of the product, then invoke Add Item functionality to create records in Group Item List:
Name: Name of the child product CHILD1 / CHILD2 / CHILD3_LONGNAME
Sequence:1 / 2/ 3
UI Control : Check Box with Price OUI
5. Validate the product and check in the Siebel UI Configurator that the elements (List Price, Your Price, etc.) are not aligned.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document