Calculated Field For Member Field Attribute Not Working for Tier criteria Under Tier Promotion While Processing Tier
(Doc ID 2804523.1)
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2022
Applies to:Siebel Loyalty Engine - Version 18.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Process Tier not working for custom calculated Field defined for a member field attribute in Tier promotion criteria.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create a custom calculated field for BC LOY member using tools
2) Make sure member has enough points to upgrade to next Tier
3) Create new attribute based on calculated field under LOY Program -> Program attribute applet -> under Member field Attribute based on new Calculated field by choosing Field in list applet.
4) Query for existing Tier promotion or Create new one under LOY Promotion or LOY Program -> Promotion list applet
5) Drilldown on Rule -> Goto Criteria Applet - > Change Member attribute and select Attribute name , newly created attribute and provide value.
6) Activate same promotion using Activate button on promotion detail applet
7) Goto Member -> process tier button and check tier action is executed like upgrade downgrade etc. no change in tier record and only Process date column on tier list applet will change to current date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document