Runtime Repository Version Rollback Does Not Work With Admin Users Other Than SADMIN
(Doc ID 2808518.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 20.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 20.3, a new feature 'Siebel Runtime Repository Version Rollback' was introduced as documented below:
It is documented as below:
published stable version of the application’s metadata (RR definitions) and activate that version for all users without
But any users other than SADMIN can not rollback the repository version in RR environment. Here are the steps to see the issue:
- Create an employee record.
- Assign 'Siebel Administrator' position to the employee.
- Assign 'Siebel Administrator', 'Workspace Administrator' and 'Composer Administrator' responsibility to the employee.
- Login to RR environment with the user.
- Click the cube icon to go to 'Workspace Dashboard View'.
- Click Rollback button.
- Logout and login again. This time, the repository version is the correct (rollbacked) version.
- Logout and login again. The repository version automatically goes back to the latest version instead of staying the rollbacked version.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document