EXISTS Auto Prefixed On Querying Multi Value Fields(MVF)
(Doc ID 2809206.1)
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2022
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 20.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
EXISTS auto prefixed to Multi Value Field Value when querying on MVF and try open the Static Picklist.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Siebel 21.9 application.
2. Navigate to Administration - Application > System Preferences.
3. Query for "Default MVG Exists Query" and change the value to FALSE.
Bounce the Servers
4. Navigate to Administration - User > Users.
5. In the Form Applet Click on Query/Alt+Q.
6. Enter Value Test in fields Account, Responsibility, Contact Team.
7. Open Time Zone Drop Down and observe that "Contacts Team" MVF value changed to "EXISTS (Test)"
Expecting the same behavior for "Contact Team" MVF like the other fields "Account" and Responsibility MVF's.
Siebel 8.1 to Siebel 20.9 upgrade.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document