There Are No Navigation Shortcut Keys Available In Siebel Web Tools Script Debugger for Start (F5), Step Into (F8), And etc.
(Doc ID 2813277.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 08, 2021
Applies to:Siebel Tools - Version 20.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There are no navigation shortcut keys available in Siebel Web Tools Script Debugger for Start (F5), Step Into (F8), and etc.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into Siebel WebTools
- Click the cube icon to navigate to the Workspace Dashboard
- Click the Open icon to open a workspace
- Select an applet to add Server Scripts
- Click Applet Server Script in the object list explorer
- Click the bug (debugger) icon in the upper right corner of the application
- Check the Debug menu, there are no navigation shortcuts like F8 (Step Into), F5 (Start), and etc.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document