"SBL-DAT-00510" Error When Trying To Select Newly Created LOV In Multilingual Application
(Doc ID 2813485.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 11, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 21.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to select the newly created LOV in multilingual application for a particular language,
the following error occurs.
SBL-DAT-00510: Für Wert 'Deal Approval L5+' und Typ 'TODO_TYPE' mit Sprache 'DEU' in Tabelle 'S_LST_OF_VAL' ist kein sprachenunabhängiger Code vorhanden.
SBL-DAT-00510: There is no language-independent code for the value 'Deal Approval L5 +' and type 'TODO_TYPE' with language 'DEU' in table 'S_LST_OF_VAL'.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to ENU application
2. Navigate to Admin data -> List of values
3. Query for an existing record with Language name "German" with Type "SR_AREA" (Ex:Display name "Rente")
4. Perform CTRL + B and Create new record with name "TEST" and type "SR_AREA"
Observe: new record with Type "SR_AREA", Display value "TEST", LIC "TEST, Language name "German" , Parent LIC as "Case", order number "923" gets created
5. Perform clear cache
6. Now login to German application
7. Navigate to Service Request screen
8. Create new record and try to select the newly created LOV value, it errors
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document