Picklist Field Error In Siebel Test Automation
(Doc ID 2813513.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 21.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After playing the generated script, getting below error on SelectPicklistValue action from generated report.
Steps To Replicate the Issue:
1. Login to Siebel Application with Test Automation enabled
2. Click on Camcoder and start recording the scenario.
3. Go to Sitemap-->Administration-Group-->Internal Division
4. Create new record in Divisions list applet
5. Provide below Field values
6. Click on MVG on Address Field.
7. From Division address association applet, create new address
8. Pick the address in MVG Applet
9. Save the record
10. Stop recording and generate the script
11. Play the generate script and observe below error on Address pick list field from generated report
Error on SelectPicklistValue Action: Unhandled alert exception. Seen when an unexpected alert appears, like unexpected modal is blocking webdriver form executing any more commands.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document