Unable to Export Advanced Component Parameters with File Export Option
(Doc ID 2813602.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 15, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 20.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 20.12 version, Siebel EAI
Exporting Advanced component parameters into file should export the queries parameters
Issue can be replicated with below steps:
1. Login to Siebel Application
2. Go to sitemap-->Administration - Server Configuration--Enterprise--Component Definitions
3. Query for JMS Receiver Component or any Component
4. Go to 'Advanced' in Parameters list applet
5. Query for *Thread* in Parameter Field
6. Observe two records returned from query
7. From List Applet Menu-->Click on 'Export' option to export the queried parameters
8. Observe that the queries parameters are not being generated into exported file
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document