Workflow Process Designer Shows Distorted and Corrupted From Siebel Web Tools After Installing a Siebel Update
(Doc ID 2815140.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2022
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 21.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After installing 21.11 on the top of 19.11, when trying to open or edit a Workflow Process from Siebel Web Tools, the objects in the Workflow Canvas are distorted and looks corrupted:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Install Siebel Update 21.1 on the top of existing 19.11
2. Login to Siebel Web Tools
3. Go to the Workflow Process Object and locate any active Workflow Process
4. Open it - Layout is corrupted.
5. In the browser console there were no evident errors
6. Next, try the same while connecting to Siebel Tools Client - Wf Process is rendered as expected
Install 21.1 Update
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document