Workflow Process Manager Resume Workflow Instance Is Not Working For Interactive Workflow With Wait Step or Long Running Workflow (LRWF) After a Full Migration
(Doc ID 2816261.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 22, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 20.7 to 21.9 [Release V17]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After Upgrade from Siebel Innovation Pack 2015 to Siebel CRM 20.7+, Long Running Workflow instances active in Production prior to a Full Migration from Development to Production can not be resume on Siebel. The following error occurs when trying to resume long running workflow instances active prior to Full Migration
The behavior can be observed on Production and other RR environments such as Test and Pre Production.
After a Incremental Migration it works fine, but whenever a Full Migration is executed the workflow instances still running before the Full Migration can not be resume.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to Siebel Enterprise on a environment where Full Migration has been recently executed and there are Workflow Instances Active prior to the Full Migration.
- The resume workflow instance is trigger by a custom Inbox item created to resume the Workflow Instance
- Navigate to Site Map > Inbox
- Try to resume an item on the inbox drill down on it.
- The resume fails with error above.
Full Migration has been executed on Runtime Repository environment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document