Siebel 21.8: Querying On Datetime Fields Retrieves No Records Due To 00:00 Time Added On Search Criterion
(Doc ID 2822847.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 29, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 21.8 to 21.11 [Release V17]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After updating to Siebel 21.8 version from 20.6 it was reported that when searching on DateTime fields, the application does not retrieve the expected records.
The issue was reproduced in 21.8 version using the following steps:
1. Login to 21.8 callcenter application.
2. Navigate to Service requests list and create a new record.
3. In the bottom applet (Service Request Detail Applet), perform a query by entering the service request date in the field 'Date Opened'. (use the date without quotes e.g 9/10/2021)
4. Execute the query => nothing is retrieved.
5. Query again including the date in quotes (e.g '9/10/2021') and this time the expected record is found.
The issue appeared after 21.8 update was applied on the 20.6 Siebel version.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document