Unable to Delete 'Budget Request' from a 'Marketing Fund'
(Doc ID 2822948.1)
Last updated on JUNE 14, 2022
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 21.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are unable to delete a 'Budget Request' record under a 'Marketing Fund'. When a user attempts to delete a budget request, it appears to have been deleted. However, if the user navigates away and return to the view, the record reappears and it seem the record never got deleted. There are no errors thrown in the UI or in the logs.
There are no restrictions on the records, so users should be able to delete these records.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into the Marketing Application (the view is limited to this application).
2. Navigate to the view 'Marketing Fund Allocate Budget Request View':
Marketing Plans > Marketing Funds > Budget Request
3. Query for a 'Marketing Fund' with some 'Budget Request' records, or create a new one. Have at least 2 or more 'Budget Request' records.
4. Delete a 'Budget Request' record in the child applet. In the UI it appears the record have been deleted as we see the record is removed.
5. Refresh the view, or navigate away and back to the view. We see the record have not actually been deleted as it reappears in the view.
Due to this issue, users are unable to delete budget request records under a marketing fund.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document