Siebel Batch Job State Changes to "Success" for Incorrect or Non Existing Workflow Process Name Passed as Job Parameter
(Doc ID 2824128.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 27, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 20.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Siebel Job state change to "SUCCESS" for job submitted on "Workflow Process Manager" component for which Workflow Process Name value is incorrect.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to application
2. From the application-level menu, choose Navigation > Site Map > Administration - Server Management.
3. From the link bar, click Jobs then "Batch Job Submission View" will be displayed
4. Create new record in the "Jobs" list applet:
Component/Job = Workflow Process Manager
5. Create new record in the "Jobs Parameters" list applet:
Name = Workflow Process Name
Value = Non Existing Workflow Process
6. Submit Job
7. Job change state to SUCCESS
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document