Can not Inspect or Test Integration Object(IO) After IO Changes Had Been Delivered to Integration or Development Workspace
(Doc ID 2828888.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 10, 2022
Applies to:Siebel eCommunications - Version 21.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The issue in the following knowledge document was fixed on 19.10:
Integration Object Not Available For Use In Data Map Until It Is Delivered (Doc ID 2528433.1)
But the following steps show the same issue on Siebel CRM 21.3.
1. In Siebel Tools, create a developer workspace.
2. Go to 'Integration Object' obect list and select 'ISS Quote'.
3. Go to 'Integration Object'->'Integration Component' and select Quote (Name=Header).
4. Go to 'Integration Object'->'Integration Component'->'Integration Component Field' and create a record with the value below:
Data Type : DTYPE_TEXT
5. Save it.
6. Login to Siebel client.
7. Go to WS Dashboard view by clicking the cube icon.
8. Open the workspace and then click Inspect button.
9. Go to 'Site Map'->'Administration - Integration'->'Data Map Editor' view and select 'AutoOrder'.
10. In 'Integration Component Map' applet, select Header.
11. In 'Integration Field Map' applet, Select any record and open the pick applet on 'Source Expression field'.
12. The field 'ABC' is not in the pick applet.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document