Dropdown List Menu Not Correctly Loaded with Chrome 95.x and Siebel IP 2016
(Doc ID 2831070.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 07, 2022
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.0 [IP2016] to 16.19 [IP2016] [Release V16]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
With Siebel 16.19, after upgrading Chrome version from 91.x to 95.x, noticing view navigation does not occur when user clicks on a particular row on the dropdown list menu, unless user clicks again on another application point.
The issue can be seen through the following steps:
1. Login to Siebel IP 2016 call center application using Chrome browser 95.x version or higher.
2. Navigate to Accounts Screen --> All Account List View.
3. In the "Second Level View Bar", click on the dropdown to display the selection choices: Explorer, Account Explorer, Intermediary Account, and Portfolio Management Process.
4. Click on "Intermediary Account".
5. Navigation to "Intermediary Account" does not occur, unless and until user clicks elsewhere on the application window or another browser tab.
6. Similar to behavior is seen with other dropdown list menus, across the Siebel application.
Chrome browser upgraded from 91.x to 95.x version
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document