Mouse Scroll Wheel Is Working As Next Record In Siebel List Applets In 21.10
(Doc ID 2832533.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2022
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 21.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The mouse scroll wheel is working as Next Record in Siebel List Applet in 21.10.
It is expected that the scroll wheel of the mouse should scroll the whole page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Siebel Application.
2. Go to any list applet: e.g. Accounts.
3. Focus on any record in the List Applet.
4. Use the mouse scroll wheel to go up or down.
5. It will navigate up or down on the list of records.
The new feature was introduced in 21.10 - Navigating Between Records in Lists Using the Mouse Wheel - as explained on "What’s New in Siebel Fundamentals Guide, Siebel CRM 21.10 Update".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document