After Pausing 5 Minutes During Debugging Scripts And Then Continue Debug in Siebel Web Tools, Both Siebel Client Application and Web Tools Will Hang
(Doc ID 2833837.1)
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2022
Applies to:Siebel Tools - Version 20.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After pausing five minutes during debugging Scripts, and then click Continue to continue debug the scripts in Siebel Web Tools, both Siebel Client Application and Web Tools will hang.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Siebel Web Tools
2. Open a Workspace which has a custom Test Business service with some custom Siebel Server Scripts
3. Click Close button to close the Workspace dashboard
4. Query for Test Business Service
5. Add breakpoints to a custom function ABC in the debugger for line: 19, 22, and 25
6. Click Start button to start the debugging session
7. It launched Siebel Call Center application
8. Log into Siebel Call Center application
9. Navigate to Site Map > Admin - Business Service screen > Simulator view
10. Load the Business Service xml file by clicking on the Load From File button
11. Load the Input argument file by clicking on the Load From File button in the Input Argument applet
12. Click Run
13. Go back to Web Tools and it stopped at breakpoint line 19
14. Pause for 5 minutes (Do nothing in Web Tools and the Client application)
15. Go back to Web Tools and click Continue to debug the scripts
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document