Configuring Web Single Sign-on with Database Authentication Results in Blank Page and ORA-01017 Error in Log File
(Doc ID 2833912.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 24, 2022
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 21.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Configured Database Single SignOn (SSO) as follows:
1. Launch SMC
2. Update the Application Interface entry for the app and check "Configure for SSO":
- Enter the Anon User Name : <ANON Username>
- Enter the Anon Password: <ANON Password>
- Enter a Trust Token
- Enter a Header which holds the User details
3. Go to Administration - Server Configuration > Enterprises > Profile Configuration and set the following parameters for the DB Security Adapter:
- DBSecAdpt_TrustToken to match value above
- DBSecAdpt_SharedDBUsername to SADMIN
- DBSecAdpt_SharedDBPassword to DB Password
Launch the application URL and a blank screen is displayed.
In the Object Manager log file:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document