Case Insensitivity is not Enabled After Running CIAI Wizard
(Doc ID 2834736.1)
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2022
Applies to:Siebel Tools - Version 21.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After enabled case insensitivity for a set of columns in the application using CIAI utility changes are not getting reflected in UI and query still remains case sensitive.
1. Run CIAI Wizard Utility for some columns in Siebel Tools.
2. CIAI Wizard successfully completed and the indexes and column level changes are done in the siebel tools.
3. "Apply" all the tables from Siebel Tools.
4. Logout and Login to Siebel Application
5. Perform a query on columns changed to case insensitive
6. Changes are not getting reflected in UI and query still remain case sensitive and no records are returned.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document