OpenUI Tree Layout Theme - Auto Fill Of Static Picklist Is Not Working In Tree Theme
(Doc ID 2835141.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2022
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 21.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Auto fill for static picklist is failing to show drop-down in Tree Theme.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Application in "Tree" navigation by navigating to User Preferences---->Behaviour---> Change Navigation drop-down to "Tree".
2. Navigate to Contact List View and drilldown on any contact last name record
3. Navigate to Contact--->More Info view tab
4. Try to create a new contact record by clicking "New" button.
5. Click on "Mr/Ms" field and type "s"
6. Notice that the cursor moves out of the form applet context and highlights "More Info" child tab
7. Undo creation of new record and try to perform same steps again and this time, when typing "s" under "Mr/Ms" field, Autofill works properly and invokes the picklist drop-down as expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document