Getting Errors SBL-DAT-00521 And SBL-DEV-00403 While Importing External Schema Table in Siebel Tools
(Doc ID 2835235.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2022
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 21.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to import the External Table schema/ DDL definition to create an external table in Siebel Tools, it is failing and following errors are shown in the Tools user interface:
Please enter a value that is '[Physical Type] <> X OR N'.(SBL-DAT-00521)
********External Table Schema Import FAILED********(SBL-DEV-00403)
1. Login in to Siebel Tools
2. Select File -> New Object -> General tab and choose the "External Table Schema Import" object
3. Specify Project: XYZ, DDL/Analytics as the schema source type and Choose the three-digit group code for table name generation
4. Click Next" and specify the database where the external table resides
5. Provide the full path for the location of the SQL/DDL file that contains the external table definition
6. Confirm the entries and click Finish to import the DDL file
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document