SessionRegistrationService Business Service With Method EnrollEndUser Causes The AOM To Crash
(Doc ID 2835480.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2022
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 21.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SessionRegistrationService Business Service with method EnrollEndUser causes the AOM to crash with below call stack generated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Site Map --> Events --> All Event Plans
2. Create a new Event Plan and enter: Event Plan Name, Event Plan Type=Seminar, Start Date and End Date
3. Drill-down on Event Plan Name --> go to sub view Schedule
4. Create an event and enter: Event Name
5. Get RowId of the event and paste it to an editor
6. Create a session and enter: Session Name, Type=Video Conference
7. Get RowId, Name, Start Date and End Date of the session and paste it to an editor
8. Go to All Contacts View and get RowId of a contact and paste it to an editor
9. Navigate to Business Service-Simulator view
Service Name = Session Registration Service
Method Name = EnrollEndUser
Child Properties - Property Name:
Enter the values saved from step 5+7
10. Run Business Service
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document