Siebel Controls Removed From Product Configurator Page When Using Show More Button
(Doc ID 2854351.1)
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2022
Applies to:Siebel eCommunications - Version 21.2 to 22.2 [Release V17]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Siebel version 21.2, siebel controls (e.g. Done, Cancel buttons) are removed from Product Configurator page when using Show More (ToggleListRowCount) button.
The issue is seen when when a List Applet is added to the eConfigurator view ( 'Complex Product Runtime Instance View (JS) -Validation') on top of the page. Expected was that product configurator frame will be re-positioned when the frame of the top list applet is changing.
Issue was reproduced in Siebel application version 21.12 using the following steps:
- Login to web tools application and create a developer workspace to perform the following configuration change: add 'Account List Applet'applet to the configurator view 'Complex Product Runtime Instance View (JS) -Validation'. This new applet should be on top of the view.
- Deliver the workspace and login to a new application session.
- Navigate to Administration Product -> Product definitions and validate a complex product. (e.g "Penalty charges" provided as sample product)
- Configurator opens and displays the "Account List applet" at top of the view.
- Click on "Show more" button on this applet.
- Notice that “Done” button and other controls get removed from the configurator page.
Before pressing Show More button
After pressing Show More button
A list applet was added to the configurator view 'Complex Product Runtime Instance View (JS) -Validation' in the top position.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document