Unable To Clear The Search Specification Using Expression Builder In Web Tools
(Doc ID 2857828.1)
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2022
Applies to:Siebel Tools - Version 22.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Not able to clear the Search Specification using Expression Builder in WebTools
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Siebel Webtools
2. Create Dev Workspace
3. Open the Dev Workspace
4. Query for the Applet which has the Search Specification
5. Click on Pick Applet icon on the Search Specification Field to open the Expression Builder
6. It will Open the Expression Designer
7. Remove the Existing Expression and click on Save button
8. Expression Designer window remains Open.User has to Close or Cancel the Expression Builder to close it.Search Specification will not be saved after clicking on Cancel/Close button the Expression Builder.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document