Find Objects Do Not Show Up When Using Global Find Search in Siebel Application After Siebel 21.10
(Doc ID 2859381.1)
Last updated on APRIL 18, 2022
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 21.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying Siebel 22.1 on the top of Siebel 21.1, Find Objects do not show up in the Global Find Search box after entering the search criteria.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Siebel Call Center application
2. Navigate to Administration - Server Configuration
3. Set EnableSafeBoot OM parameter to FALSE for Call Center
4. Restart the Object Manager
5. Log back into the application
6. Enter something in the Global Search box as the search criteria
7. The Find objects do not show up from the dropdown list
Applied Siebel Patch Update 22.1 on the top of Siebel 21.1.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document