After Update to 22.1 the Search Specification on the PickLists Are Lost If UPT Feature Is Enabled
(Doc ID 2860679.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2022
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 22.1 to 22.5 [Release V17]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The "Search specification" of a field based on a PickList does not work after doing upgrade from Siebel 2015 to Siebel 22.1.
The issue can be reproduced at will with UPT enabled with the following steps:
1. Enable Usage Pattern Tracking (UPT) as per (Doc ID 2259206.1)
2. Login to Siebel Application
3. Select Sitemap
4. Click on "Loyalty Members"
5. In members list drill down on Member #
6. Select More info will takes to "LOY Member Detail View"
7. Review the values in Statement Method field based on LOY Picklist Statement Method picklist
8. We can see all LOV's irrespective of search specification defined on pick list
Customer did upgrade from Siebel IP2015 to Siebel 22.1 and Enable UPT feature on Siebel CRM 22.1
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document