After Update to 22.1 The Search Specification On "LOY Picklist Statement Method" are Lost if Customer Has UPT Feature Enabled
(Doc ID 2860679.1)
Last updated on APRIL 07, 2022
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 22.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Search specification on "Statement Method" field based on "LOY Picklist Statement Method" pick list not working after doing upgrade from Siebel 2015 to Siebel 22.1.
The issue can be reproduced at will on customer environment with UPT enabled with the following steps:
1. Enable Usage Pattern Tracking (UPT) as per (Doc ID 2259206.1)
2. Login to Siebel eAutomotive application
3. Select Sitemap
4. Click on "Loyalty Members"
5. In members list drill down on Member #
6. Select More info will takes to "LOY Member Detail View"
7. Review the values in Statement Method field based on LOY Picklist Statement Method picklist
8. We can see all LOV's irrespective of search specification defined on pick list
Customer did upgrade from Siebel IP2015 to Siebel 22.1 and Enable UPT feature on Siebel CRM 22.1
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document