Unable to Send Email (F9) With Attachments using Microsoft Outlook as External Email Client
(Doc ID 2860710.1)
Last updated on MAY 01, 2022
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 20.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User not able to send outbound emails with attachments using DISA and Microsoft outlook as an external email client.
To reproduce the issue please proceed the following steps:
- Setup email response and make sure to use Microsoft Outlook as external email client
- Login to Siebel application
- Navigate to Service Request -> All Service Requests
- Drilldown on a service request
- Select Attachments tab
- Add an attachment
- Press F9 (Service Request Attachment List Applet should have focus)
- If we select F9 from attachments then external client window didn't open and can see "Send Ema" window
Update DISA to 21.12 or above version.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document