Deliver Does Not Execute A Rollback When On DB2 Z/OS When It is Aborted
(Doc ID 2866664.1)
Last updated on MAY 16, 2023
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 20.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the environment (under DB2 Z/OS), when the Deliver fails, a rollback is not executed. The integration workspace states to the status "Edit-In-Progess" and the version is increase one.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an integration Workspace (example : int_deliver_tools).
2. Create two development workspaces (ex: dev_test_worksapce001 and dev_test_worksapce002).
3. In the WS001, update the comment of the applet “A Account Objective Form Applet”.
4. In the WS002, update the comment of the applet “A Account Objective Form Applet” with another value.
5. Create a checkpoint and submit the WS001.
6. Create a checkpoint and submit the WS002.
7. Deliver the WS001 -> that create the version 1 of the integration workspace.
8. Deliver the WS002 -> the deliver failed but the deliver didn’t rollback the status of the integration workspace.
Add a change on the same object in both workspaces.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document