Applet Template is Getting Changed to Base Mode Instead of Edit Mode in Dynamic Toggle
(Doc ID 2885964.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2022
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.14 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a new record, the toggle is working but while updating the existing record, Applet is toggling to the base mode and not going into Edit mode.
The expectation is that the Applet template should be in edit mode instead of base mode after the toggle.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login into Siebel Tools and query for Payment List Applet.
2. Inactivate the Edit List Web template
3. Create copy of Payment List Applet as Payment List Applet - Toggle.
4. Add toggle to Payment List Applet with following properties:
Applet: Payment List Applet - Toggle
Auto Toggle Field: Payment Method
Auto Toggle Value: Check
5. Expose Edit button on Payment List Applet and Payment List Applet - Toggle
6. Compile both the applets.
7. Query for View: Order Entry - Payment View (Sales)
8. Change the mode of Payment List Applet to Base.
9. Compile the applet.
1. Go to Sales Order > Payment tab.
2. Select Edit button on Payment List Applet.
3. It will switch to Edit Mode.
4. Select Payment Method as Check
5. Tab the field.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document