Issues Editing Applet Web Template Using Web Tools in Siebel 21.12
(Doc ID 2888150.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 07, 2022
Applies to:Siebel Tools - Version 17.0 [IP2017] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Not possible to copy/paste elements to the same exact position from one Applet Web Template mode to another (Base to Edit for example)
1. Using Siebel Web Tools, open a workspace that is edit-in-progress mode
2. Navigate to Applet and query for Activity List Applet With Navigation
3. Select Applet Web Template --> Base and click the "pencil" icon
4. Select the control "New" and hit Ctrl+C to copy the control
5. Navigate to "Edit' mode of Applet Web Template
6. Select a web template place holder and hit Ctrl+V to paste the control
7. Notice the copied control is not pasted in the Applet Web template
Delete icon can be pressed by mistake while selecting a small field. This can be seen while editing Applet Web Template as shown below:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document