Click on Checkbox on a Custom Toolbar Not Recognised During Test Script Playback - No such element exception
(Doc ID 2894325.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2023
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 20.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to play back a test automation script that clicks on a checkbox in a custom toolbar
the following error occurs.
No such element exception. Thrown when element could not be found. Element may not yet be on the screen at the time of the find operation, (webpage is still loading).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Import the code to produce the toolbar.
2. Log in to the application with SWECmd=AutoOn
3. Confirm the toolbar is visible and the checkboxes can be clicked.
4. Click the camcorder, and check the "Check this option to highlight UI controls with a red box that are not Automation Ready." and confirm there are no red boxes around any of the toolbar controls.
5. record a simple test script that clicks the checkboxes on the toolbar.
6. Save the script and play it back with the latest Chrome browser, driver and DISA (22.8). It fails with the error message above.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document