When Trying To Update Records Using The Drag And Drop Functionality An Error Is Seen SBL-DAT-00382
(Doc ID 2899576.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2022
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 21.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using drag and drop functionality to update records into Siebel under Subject an error is encountered. The error is seen on the interface and also in the object manager log file.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Web Tools.
2. Navigate to Applets.
3. Query for Clinical Protocol Site Subjects List Applet.
4. Open Applet User Properties and add below user properties:
- ClientPMUserProp - EnableDragAndDropInList
- EnableDragAndDropInList - TRUE
6. Log in to the Application.
7. Navigate to Site Management.
8. Drill-down on a record.
9. On the second applet select the Clinical Protocol Site Subjects List Applet.
10. Drag and drop the new lines desired.
Enable the Drag and Drop functionality as per bookshelf Allowing Users to Drag and Drop Data Into List Applets.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document