Siebel Anywhere - Repository Export Import kit Creation Failing with error - SBL-DAT-60330: Cannot generate a kit for non stable version : %
(Doc ID 2901691.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 11, 2022
Applies to:Siebel Consumer Goods - Version 17.0 [IP2017] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create the Repository Export Import kit, the following error occurs in the UpgKitBldr_<%task_id%>.log file.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to the Administration - Siebel Anywhere screen, then the Upgrade Kits view.
2. Click Auto Create to start the Upgrade Kit Wizard.
3. The "Upgrade Kit Wizard - Select Upgrade Component" window is displayed.
4. Select the upgrade component named: 'Siebel Repository Export Import'
5. Follow the prompts to specify all parameters necessary for the type of upgrade kit you are creating.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document