Popup ‘Alarm Reminder Applet’ behaves differently in Siebel 22.x vs Siebel IP2016.
(Doc ID 2901883.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 06, 2022
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 22.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Popup ‘Alarm Reminder Applet’ behaves differently in Siebel 22.x vs IP2016.
In Siebel 22.x Calendar Alarm Reminder Applet shows record ID ( Appointment Activity
Id) unlike in IP2016 where it shows Description data, which is more useful for the
Steps to setup Alarm in Calender:
- Navigate to the Calendar screen.
- In the Daily, Weekly, or Monthly view, click the Description hyperlink to access the activity.
- The Calendar Detail form appears.
- Select the Alarm check box.
- After Calendar Alarm Reminder Applet pops up (in Siebel 22.x) it shows record ID ( Appointment Activity Id)
Upgrade to Siebel 22.x version
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document