Siebel Test Automation - Test script fails with : No Alert Present When Browser Script SiebelApp.Utils.Confirm is used to Create a Popup Message
(Doc ID 2909591.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2023
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 22.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to play a test automation script that captured a popup alert issued by browser scripting and SIEBELAPP.UTILS.CONFIRM function
the following error occurs.
The test script fails with : NO ALERT PRESENT'
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In Siebel Tools, select business component Opportunity
2. add BROWSER scripting
3. deliver the workspace.
4. log in to call center
5. go to opportunities screen -> Opportunity Form Applet - Child
6. click the "Revenue" field and enter/update to a new value (bigger than zero)
7. Confirm you can see the popup.
8. log out, log back with SWECmd=AutoOn and record the same steps (go to opportunities, click revenue, enter a value,
see the popup, click ok or cancel in the popup)
9. save the script.
10. play it back
11. the play back fails to recognize the popup even though it was done per the recommendations in
Enhancement Request 29210604
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document