When Trying To Hide A Column From A List Applet The Header Remains Visible
(Doc ID 2912348.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2023
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 22.9 to 23.2 [Release V17]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to hide a column from a list applet using a custom physical renderer only the cells are hidden, the header remains visible and the values from the next columns are displayed under the hidden columns.
Applet before applying the custom physical renderer (Owner column and records visible):
Applet after applying the custom physical renderer (Header visible and records from Priority column displayed below owner):
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a custom Physical Renderer file “HideFieldPR.js” defined on jqgridrenderer.js
2. Add this.getGrid().HideCol(“Owner”) inside the bindData function in the custom Physical Renderer.
3. Log in to the Application, navigate to Manifest Files and create an entry for siebel/custom/HideFieldPR.js
4. Create a new entry under UI Objects.
5. Select Type Applet.
6. Select Usage Type as Physical Renderer.
7. Set name to Service Request List Applet.
8. Under UI Expression add a blank expression with level 1.
9. Add the Physical Renderer JS file under Files.
10. Log out of the Application.
11. Clear Cache.
12. Log in to the Application.
13. Navigate to the context of Service Request List Applet.
Add custom code under physical renderer.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document