Unable To Delete The Field Locale When The Validation Message Is Removed From The Field Properties In The Business Component
(Doc ID 2912698.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2023
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 22.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the Validation Message is removed from the field properties unable to delete the field locale record.
- Login into the Siebel Tools/Web Tools.
- Query for the BC "Account"
- Select the field "NAME" and in the field Property Validation Message - String Override add this message "Enter the name without special Characters"
- This creates an entry under the Field Locale.
- Clear the Message in the Validation Message - String Override but the record in the Field Locale is not removed.
- The delete option is also disable for the Field Locale record
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document