Siebel Test Automation - Unable To Record And PlayBack Changes To RichText Controls
(Doc ID 2914317.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2023
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 22.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to record any changes performed on a Rich Text Editor field by adding any text and changing the font size and color, The changes are not getting recorded by Test Automation.
Issue can be reproduced by following below steps:
1. Login to application with AutoOn
2. Navigate to Administration-Communications--->All Templates view
3. Select rich text control.
4. Try to update the rich text control with some values and change the style, font and size of the rich text control
5. Stop recording and play the test script.
6. Notice that changes performed to rich text controls are not getting captured.
Enable Test Automation and try to record any changes performed on Rich Text Editor field.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document