Order Item Action Is Not Created As Part Of Order Line Item Cancellation After Update To 22.8
(Doc ID 2915462.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 19, 2022
Applies to:Siebel Field Service - Version 22.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cancelling an Order Line Item, an Action with 'Receive TP' type is not created in the Order Line Item Action is not created and quantity is not added back to the Inventory.
When an "Allocate" item has been cancelled, it is expected that a "Custom Type" Order Line Item Action is created.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In an Order Line Item, do fulfillment and shipment of the line item
2. The status of order line item is changed to 'Shipped'.
3. The part added in order line item is moved out of inventory and 'Allocate' and 'Ship' type of Order Line Items Action records are created.
4. Manually change status to 'Cancelled' from 'Shipped'.
5. At this point, "Custom Type" type of Order Line Item Action should be created and part quantity increased in the inventory - this is no longer happening in 22.8
After installing 22.8 update on the top of 19.2 in UAT
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document