When A Button Is Converted As a DrillDown, An Additional Unwanted Icon Is Displayed Next To The Button
(Doc ID 2928945.1)
Last updated on APRIL 25, 2023
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 22.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Drilldown button title showing Additional symbol at the left side of Button Display Name
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Siebel Web Tools
2. Create Dev Workspace
3. Query for any List or Form Applet(Note down the view name in which this Applet is displayed)
4. Create new Control with below details
Name = TestDD
Method Invoked = Drilldown
HTML Type = MiniButton
Caption - String Override = TestDD
5. Add Newly added control in Applet Web Layout
6. Login to Application and Open the Dev Workspace and Inspect it
7. Navigate to View in which the Applets are displayed
8. Observe the title of Newly added button. There is additional Symbol displayed at the left side of Button Display Name.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document