Assignment Manager Task Fails With Error "Column TEER_ID Does Not Exist In Table S_TERRALGN_PSTN. Make Sure Your Diccache.dat Is Up To Date."
(Doc ID 2932081.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2023
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 17.0 [IP2017] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Siebel application environment has been upgraded from 126.96.36.199 to 22.9.
Once on the Siebel 22.9 version, when running the Assignment Manager task to assign service request records, it fails with an error.
The following error message occurs in the AsgnSrvr*.log file:
The behaviour occurs as follows:
1. Follow the Siebel documentation to upgrade the Siebel application environment from 188.8.131.52 to 22.9:
2. Start the Siebel 22.9 environment services
3. Log into Siebel Client UI, select a service request record
4. Click the Assign button to assign the service request.
5. This starts an AsgnSrvr task.
6. The AsgnSrvr task fails with the reported error.
The environment was upgraded from Siebel 184.108.40.206 to 22.9
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document