Assignment Manager Changes on DR Environment Are Not Getting Migrated to Higher Environment When Using Incremental Migration
(Doc ID 2941989.1)
Last updated on MAY 22, 2023
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 21.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Assignment Manager attribute and criterias are modified in DR, and upon execution of incremental migration the respective changes are not found on the RR environment
In the repexport_*.log file located under migration/<archive_id>/log directory, the two Assignment Manager related tables do not have any exported rows:
The issue can be reproduced at will at the customer's environment with the following steps:
1. Modify Assignment Manager attribute and/or criterias on DR environment
2. Publish the changes by right-clicking and choosing Publish
3. Create a dev workspace and delivery some change
4. Generate a watermark on RR environment for incremental migration
5. Execute a incremental migration from DR to RR
6. Verify the S_RR_AS* export information in the repexport_*.log file for the incremental migration executed on DR
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document