Incremental Migration Fails with Error "Signature argument value passed in is empty and a value is required for argument: WS_REPOSITORY_VER" After 23.1 Update
(Doc ID 2942813.1)
Last updated on APRIL 21, 2023
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 23.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying 23.1 update, Incremental Runtime Repository Data Service is failing at import.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Apply Siebel 23.1 Update on top of 21.1 version in Development and Test environments.
2. Run the Repository Upgrade utility in the Development environment.
3. Execute incremental repository migration from Development to Test.
4. Error reported for Incremental Runtime Repository Data Service step.
Another way to reproduce the issue without Siebel Migration Application:
1. Create a new DEV workspace under MAIN.
2. Create some dummy customizations.
3. Checkpoint DEV workspace and submit for delivery.
4. Deliver changes to MAIN.
5. Check the content of S_WS_VERSION (REP_VER_NUM).
Update installation from 21.1 to 23.1
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document